Monday, August 25, 2014

The Journey Begins

I guess I should start off by telling you my name. I'm Brittany.  I was born and raised in Dalton, Ga.  A small town that's certainly growing bigger every year.
My whole life I have struggled with my weight. I can go back all the way to elementary school and recall times where kids picked on me. I was picked on for having short hair and being bigger.. I remember as a child my mom really didn't cook that much. Well honestly she hardly ever did. Eating out was our way of life. I didn't know any better. Because this is how we did it ..  



MORE TO COME LATER !!!!
U know i published this only because its been sitting here waiting for me to finish... my life is always waiting for something or another to finish.... so im posting it. And im gonna start a new one tomorrow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment